‘’Acne’’ is very common problem faced by every second person of the country. Mostly teenagers group are the main sufferer of acne problem. Because puberty stage have lots of hormonal changes events, that is the major cause of acne as hormones like testosterone leads to growth of Propionibacterium acnes and results in formation of acne.
Acne is the mainly skin problem last for long time, caused due to clogging of dead skin cell and hair follicles together, that results in oil formation in skin and occurrence of pimple or acne.
The main target area of acne is face, back part of body as well as upper part of the chest region.
In most of cases acne is caused genetically. It will transfer from parent’s genes to the child genes.
Treatment of Acne Skin Disease
There are many anti-acne medication are available in market for the treatment of Acne.
These anti-acne medications are formulated in different forms like anti-acne soap, anti-acne cream, anti-acne gels etc.
Following drugs are used as anti-acne medication:
- Benzoyl Peroxide – It is used for antiseptic purpose capable in reducing the bacterial content present over skin surfaces.
- Tretinoin - It is a topical retinoids used for removal of dead skin cells.
- Adapalene – It is also falls under the category of topical retinoids, used for removal of dead skin cells.
- Isotretinoin – It helps in reducing sebum formation.
- Topical Antibiotics – helps in killing bacteria present over the skin surfaces.
There are number of pharmaceutical companies who are dealing with the manufacturing of anti-acne formulations like Affy group one of the leading manufacturers involves in manufacturing of anti-acne soap, gels, creams etc.